Tuesday, December 13, 2016


Missing my characters and other junk


Image result for writing meme


November was an insane month. 


I decided to partake in my first NaNoWriMo and it was a success. I finally finished the third book in my series and wrote a bit of the fourth. I promised myself and my family that I'd take December off since I'd basically spent the entire month of November in a coffee shop, but it's been pretty hard.

Idea after idea has been jumping in my head and to top it off, the stories I put on pause are demanding to be written. I actually woke up one morning with a scene so vivid that I had to write it down, therefore kind of breaking my rule. I'm not proud I caved, but glad I jotted the quick thought down.

Image result for writing meme


I'm currently in a crappy mood and the only reason that I've come up with is that I am actively ignoring my characters. Or it could be that I just woke up on the wrong side of the bed. Since I'm new to this whole game, I wonder how other writers deal with hiatuses from the craft. Are they able to clear their mind and focus on life stuff or are their characters constantly poking at them? 


In other news...

Chain messages are the bane of my existence. Even as I type this I have just received another. I understand the thought behind them, but seriously people stop. I've had to mute some people because they never send me a hello or hi, just those messages...family included. I don't understand the lure of these things. Can someone explain it to me? 


Image result for chain messages meme















No comments:

Post a Comment