Tuesday, December 5, 2017

PRE-ORDER ALERT!






“Come here,” I beckon her because I want to feel her lips again. She shakes her head, no, testing my resolve, but I will not have this woman deny me.

Coming For Christmas by Krystyna Allyn
PRE-ORDER ON AMAZON TODAY
->https://tinyurl.com/yapqgfkn

**************************
Blurb
Skydiving. Check.
Arctic Cruise. Check.
Threesome … Pending.
I had a sound plan. Place an ad, get two guys, and live out one of my deepest darkest fantasies.
Easy as pie.
Or so I thought.
Then I met Mr. boy-next-door, Cooper Whitmore, and Mr. dark and mysterious, Jared Carrington.
What’s the saying about the best-laid plans?
Two men, steamy times, and the Christmas holiday.
What could possibly go wrong?
**************************
Add it to your Goodreads TBR
->https://tinyurl.com/ya7cstkt
Copyright © 2017 by Krystyna Allyn.
All rights reserved.
Cover Design: Bibliophile Productions
#ComingForChristmas #ComingSoon #NewRelease #menage #romance

No comments:

Post a Comment